Thursday, April 3, 2014

My Deepest Apologies

Ok, it's time to 'fess up, even though I'm sure you can already see that it has been a while since I last posted. This has been eating away at my conscience and I sincerely apologize. These past 2 weeks have been insanely busy with rehearsals for the musical "Legally Blonde" (come see it April 4, 5, 6!). With rehearsals every night from 6-10, I've hardly had time to even think about blogging. Thankfully, with everything coming to an end this week, I should start posting with regularity. Again, I apologize for my tardiness.

While I've been gone from the blogosphere, I have been taking notes in a paper journal on my big discoveries and disappointments regarding my project, so these next few posts will describe those accomplishments and failures. I will also include the date on which they were discovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment