Thursday, June 5, 2014

Minor Adjustments and Fine Tuning


There was one spot in the song where I wanted a different chord when I heard it sung. Not that anyone here really cares, but the very last time we sing "love our Ithaca", I want an augmented III7 chord there instead of the current I6. 

Again, I know you have no clue what I'm talking about, so I'll explain it at the presentation. You will definitely notice the difference. Making that change required a few minor changes to the parts, but Ms. Zaryski and I will alert the choir of these changes and just have them write in the changes in their parts rather than print a whole new stack.

In other news, each music teacher in the building now possesses a signed copy of the alma mater. I guess this is my one day to be famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment