Monday, June 2, 2014

Reaping the Benefits

I feel good. The constant developments of each verse have caused my brain to think constantly of possible new lyrics that would fit with the melody I have.

With a little bit of help from Ms. Zaryski concerning word choice today, I came up with another possible verse to throw into the mix.

When we sing to you our praises
In rooms so filled with pride
Stands our alma mater Ithaca

Every voice with thee abide

The only problem that I've found is that I don't really like the juxtaposition (woooo!) of time and how. The first line refers to time, but the third line sounds unrelated with the use of how. I think the third line just seems out of place to me…oh well, I still have time to work it out. (No I don't. I'm trying to make myself feel better.)

No comments:

Post a Comment